My First PhotoBook


This gem has just arrived.

I have produced it using images I have taken over many years of the magnificent Philipps House and surrounding Dinton Park in Wiltshire in order to demonstrate how a substantial country house could be presented in a high quality hardback 'coffee table' book format.

I am delighted with it - the images in are beautifully reproduced - pin sharp and with colours exactly true to form. The printers have done a top job.

I can now look forward to showing it to prospective clients as a basis for discussion on how their own property can be portrayed in such a unique personal souvenir keepsake.




Here are some snapshots taken earlier with my iphone showing a small selection of sample page views:





For further information and to view the images in detail:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Dorset Steam Fair - Photobook

Notes on the Offbeat - (updated)

The Ancient Water Meadows of the River Nadder.